How it works
Include the Phi Sigma Rho Foundation (PO Box 7021, Westchester, IL 60154) as a beneficiary in your estate plan. If desired, direct how you would like the gift to be used, for example:
- Scholarship Fund
- Sarah Rogers McClure Memorial Scholarship Fund
- LEAP Fund
- Conference/Convention Fund
Or, you can make an unrestricted gift to support the Foundation, which will be used to support the organization’s goals wherever the need is greatest.
Please let us know that you’ve chosen to give to the Foundation through a bequest (email: email@example.com). We would love to say thank you for your support and generosity!
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose.
- There is currently no limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can have the satisfaction of knowing that your bequest will benefit the sisters of Phi Sigma Rho, helping to sustain the organization in the future.
Information contained on this website is not a substitute for professional counsel. Appropriate legal, tax, accounting and/or financial assistance should be sought in connection with any planned giving.